Monday, May 24, 2010

Ellame arai-kurai

There are so many things I have tried in my life. But I have not stuck to anything till the end. I did paintings for like 10 years. Now I dont even feel like holding a brush. I took piano classes for over a year. I still like it when I can sit and play - but I judt don't do it. I took swimming classes and I totally enjoy swimming but I wouldn't just drag myself to the pool. I love cooking but there days (many of them) when I dont want to go to the kitchen. My new addiction is to plan vacations that never happens - for reasons ranging from no time all the way to civil unrest in the countries we planned to go! Now thats a sign.

I just feel brain dead. Like there is nothing to do! What do people do - like everyday?

2 comments:

  1. i realised unless i had a schedule... managed by external influences ... i will not do anything... thats why a painting class helps ... have a swimming buddy girl

    ReplyDelete